We got Brandon Barker into BENDERSPINK. Are you next?
***ALL SCRIPTS THAT RECEIVE A CONSIDER, SUBMITTED BETWEEN 10/13 and 11/9, WILL BE READ BY A TOP LIT MANAGER - GUARANTEED.***
Summer 2014 we launched our first Coverage Ink's Get Repped Now! The response was tremendous. Five scripts were judged “considers” – four features and one TV pilot. We’re enormously pleased to report that Benderspink head of lit Jake Wagner is now working with writer Brandon Barker based on the strength of his feature spec “Nottingham and Hood.”
For a limited time only, three incredible literary representatives:
Jake Wagner (Benderspink) Chris Mills (Magnet Management), and Jeff Belkin (Zero Gravity) will personally read any scripts submitted to Coverage Ink for script analysis that garner a "Consider" for script (roughly the top 5% of submissions on average.) Wagner and Belkin will read the feature scripts; Wagner and Mills will read the TV pilots.
That’s all there is to it. The door is open. If you've got the goods, you've got a real shot of getting a kick-ass manager. Bring it!
HOW TO ENTER
1) Click the SUBMIT IT button.
2) Fill out the online release and order form and then upload your screenplay or teleplay.
3) You will receive a confirmation and a Paypal invoice from CI for the screenplay analysis within 24 hours .
4) You will receive your analysis back within ten calendar days*. If you wish to receive it faster, select semi-rush ($25 additional, 5-day turnaround) or RUSH ($59 additional, 48-hour turnaround.)
*NOTE: If we are at capacity, we may have to push your coverage delivery back. Due to the huge response last time we were running about 4-5 days behind at the end of the Get Repped Now! promotion. We’ll let you know when you submit if we anticipate a delay.
Considers will be sent to Belkin, Mills and Wagner with our recommendations and the coverage. Script submissions that score below consider ('Consider with Reservations' and 'Pass') will not be forwarded, but you will have a solid road map for how to make your script rock in the form of a detailed, thoughtful and empowering script coverage report.
Please note that if you enter early enough, or select rush or semi-rush, you may have a chance to polish and resubmit before the 11/9 deadline, giving you a second chance (please check on rush availability before submitting)
STANDARD COVERAGE COST: $129 for features, $99 for 1-hrs and $79 for 1/2 hrs. This includes a detailed 10-14 page coverage report analyzing every aspect of the screenplay. For more info please see the FAQ page at www.coverageink.com.
We're very excited to be offering this, and we hope this will be the first of many such opportunities for writers. Good luck, everyone!
* You may submit as many screenplays or teleplays as you wish before the deadline.
* All scripts entered will receive full screenplay coverage from an experienced analyst from the Coverage Ink (CI) team.
* Only screenplays and teleplays that receive a "consider" for script will be forwarded to Wagner and Belkin for features or Mills and Wagner for TV.
* Offer ends at 12:01 AM 11/10/14.
* Offer only valid on screenplays submitted for coverage to Coverage Ink.com between 10/13/14 and 11/9/14.
* Allow 10-14 days to receive your standard analysis back from CI.
* Offer open to everyone over the age of 18 worldwide where permitted.
* All genres are accepted.
* Feature scripts must be below 125 pages to qualify; TV pilots below 65 pages for a one-hour.
* Short film scripts, treatments and outlines, plays and manuscripts are not eligible for the Get Repped Now! promotion (however, we do review these all the time and are happy to do so! Contact us for more info or a quote.)
* Screenplay and Teleplay submissions must be in industry standard format.
* If your script receives a consider, please allow 4-6 weeks to hear back from either Belkin, Wagner or Mills. If they are interested, they will contact you directly. If they are not, Coverage Ink will get back to you with the reason they passed.
* Coverage Ink is entitled to no compensation for any deals that may occur with your material. We are merely providing an introduction and validation. We are not attaching ourselves in any way.
* By participating in this offer, you agree to have your screenplay sent to Belkin, Mills or Wagner for consideration for possible representation. If you do not wish to have your material sent out, just let us know.
* The decision of the Coverage Ink reader is final.
* The decision of whether or not to offer representation is up to Belkin, Mills and Wagner.
* If you receive a Consider, you may elect to do a polish draft based on the coverage before submitting to Belkin, Mills or Wagner (strongly recommended. That’s what coverage is for in the first place – to help you iron out all the bugs before making those crucial submissions.)
* Coverage Ink is not affiliated in any way with Zero Gravity, Benderspink or Magnet Management.
* Coverage Ink team members, partners and associates past or present are not eligible.
Founded in 2002, top-rated Coverage Ink is a leading independent screenplay analysis/development service used by emerging writers, established scribes and management and production companies. Coverage Ink is currently in production on its first animated feature "Malevolent," starring Morena Baccarin, Ray Wise and Bill Moseley. Visit us at www.coverageink.com.